Not your plain vanilla solitaire engagement ring. A captivating diamond sits on a comfortable band. Not any ordinary diamond! These Australian diamonds are champagne in color. The rose cut means maximum surface shimmer for the weight and, BTW, this is no run of the mill band either. It was once a living Central Park tree limb! Like marriage, this ring represents two organic elements coming together as one.
STYLE NAME: Champagne and Roses Solitaire Ring #0037
• Twig band approximately 2mm wide
• 18K Reclaimed gold in your choice of Yellow, White or Rose Gold
• White gold 4 prong mounting
• Finish – something between Polished and Satin
• Champagne Diamond one third carat, Oval shape (larger stones also available)
Matching twig band available separately. This ring can be customized for you with alternate stones and in white or rose gold. Contact us with inquiries.