Our Picks for Summer Style
- Matt & Nat Raylan Med Weekender Bag, $195. Wherever your summer plans take you, it never hurts to travel in style. A colorful weekender bag, like the Raylan by luxury vegan purse designer Matt & Nat, can meet your practical needs while adding that extra pop to your outfit. A laptop sleeve and bottle holders help you stay organized whether you’re jet setting or escaping the city for a weekend in the country. The Raylan can also serve as a chic diaper or gym bag.
- Barbara Michelle Jacobs Esperanza Twig Hoop Earrings, $248. Have a sultry date on a roof-top bar? Made with reclaimed sterling silver, these glamorous-bohemian earrings have enough personality to take your standard little black dress and turn it into something special. Pair with a slightly undone French twist for an eclectic, elegant look or wear with loose, beachy waves for a truly free-spirited vibe.
- “Atlantic” by Strange Invisible Perfumes, $256. Summer is an excellent time to experiment with fragrance. Strange Invisible Perfumes offers a host of creative blends made from premium essential oils. Each perfume is free of phthalates, parabens, and synthetic fragrance—green beauty has never smelled so divine. In “Atlantic,” amber, frankincense, sandalwood, and Jamacian bay rum come together in a warm, sensual bouquet.
- d.RA Danthonia Dress, $148. A lovely staple for summer, a flowing, off-white dress can be worn with flats and a cardigan for a day at the office or dressed up with heels and beautiful jewelry (see #2!) for dinner on a restaurant patio. Alternatively, wear with sandals and a straw hat for a trip to the Saturday market. With a little creativity, the options are endless! (Also available at Anthropologie.)
- Gressa Skin Lip Boost in “Bare,” $26. Many of us prefer lighter, fuss-free beauty routines during hotter months. Extra points if the low-maintenance makeup leaves us looking dewy and fresh. Enter Gressa’s Lip Boost. A cross between a balm and a gloss, this universally flattering pink gives you a natural finish and a new name to non-toxic glamour. It’s moisturizing and non-sticky to boot.
Coye Candle Travel Candle in “Amber Vanilla,” $10. The Coye Candle Company makes 100% soy candles scented only with essential oils. (Soy candles happen to be better for the environment than their paraffin-wax counterparts.) Travel brings so much excitement to our lives, but sometimes it’s nice to take a piece of home with us. Pack a travel candle and your journal for those times when you need to create a little space for sweet, restorative moments.
Photos: Matt & Nat, Barbara Michelle Jacobs, Strange Invisible Perfumes, Anthropolgie, Gressa Skin, The Coye Candle Co.
Leave a Reply